P.I. Joy - Accomplishments
Commitment, Dedication, Hard Work, and Leadership Skills Defines P.I.Joy as Entrepreneur
During his journey of entrepreneurship, he has a whole bucket list of accomplishments. He not only achieved success in business ventures but also in philanthropic endeavors. He worked from the ground up to build an empire that continues to thrive and prove beneficial for the diverse communities of the world.
Major Personal Accomplishments
- Keynote speaker at the Billion Dollar Roundtable Conference (BDR), Bellsouth’s Minority Supplier Seminar, and USPAACC-SE for 'Doing Business in Asia' conference
- Listed among the Georgia Asian Times’, 25 Most Influential Asian Americans in Georgia.
- Who's Who in Asian American Communities honored him as an exceptionally successful Asian American entrepreneur as well as a role model
- Recognized by the United States Government by honorable US Senator Zell B. Miller by flying the US flag over the U.S. Capitol Building in recognition of becoming a US Citizen
- He attended President George Bush’s Inaugural Celebration ceremony held at the White House.
- In the Atlanta Olympics 1996, he was the only licensee vendor from the Indian minority who was licensed for selling Olympics Memorabilia.
Major Professional Accomplishments
- Founder and Chairman of American United Bank
- Founder of Think Development System Inc and Think Communications
- Presidency of USPAACC (USPAACC-SE) South East Chapter
- Founder of Triune Plaza Real Estate business
- Fund multiple non-profit organizations